Thursday, August 30, 2007

First day of school 2007

This is what it looks like for an almost 17 yo starting his Junior year!
I will narrate!
Matt putting on his shoes!
(OH, come on Mom, this is ridiculous!)
Smile for me, honey!
(You are not gonna take pictures, are you?)

Have a great day at school!
(Ah, going now, don't follow me!!!)

I love you!

(Stop following me! Go inside you are embarrassing me!)

Ok, I love you, have a great 1st day!

(Aren't you gonna be late for work, you should go before you are late!!!)

And he is off.

My job is done! I think that went well!

3 comments:

oak wind farm said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I remember those days all too well! I hope your son has a great first day back to school!

oak wind farm said...

Oh, I LOVE your new banner up there with "Marie's Place" on it! How did you do that?

Carolyn

Jenny said...

Hi Marie. I have been trying to comment on your blog for awhile but my computer is not allowing me to use the comment form at the moment. (Am on a friend's computer)
I love your holiday photos. If I ever go into the city and am near the 'Hard Rock Cafe' I will buy your a shot glass.