Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blog Challange Sunday-- Show Us Your Fridge!



OK, so I was tagged by Cathy for Blog Challenge Sunday--Show us your fridge. Now, I will admit that before I took these I did some cleaning and brought my calendar up to date (it was still on July!) but this is essentially my fridge. I keep pictures of my kids, my hubby, my nieces and nephews, my parents: any pictures that I like that I want to see all the time. I have report cards, appointment cards, my shopping list, my magnetic bag clips, my coupons for Joanne's and Pfaltzgraff, and there is a hug wipe-off calendar that I use to keep all the appointments and such straight! Now that I look at it...I need to scale down all those junkie magnets and the papers. It should be neat, a reflection of the rest of my home, not a mess like it looks like!!!

No comments: