Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Dad's birthday~ Happy Birthday Daddy! My dad is a great guy. He can fix anything. He can make anything. He knows everything. He turns 72 today! I am so thankful for my dad. He is funny and strong. He is very protective of his family. He is a kind man! Generous and loyal. He is very patriotic. He showed me what a husband and father is supposed to be. (Ok, I may have gotten it wrong the first time around, but this time I got a great one!!) Today I celebrate him. And this weekend I will celebrate with him again when we take him out to dinner. Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

There's a special kind of closenessthat only families know,

That begins with childhood trustand deepens as you grow.

There's a special kind of happinessin sharing little things,

The laughter, smiles, and quiet talksthat daily living brings.

There's a special kind of comfortin knowing your family's there,

To back you up, to cheer you upto understand and care.

Of all the treasures life may bring,your family means the most,

And whether near or far apart,

That love will hold you close.

No comments: