Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy~busy~weekend!!!

Whew, busy weekend here. First, my adorable, still sexy at 50 husband had a birthday and we celebrated with a huge bar-b-q at our house. I was freaking all week because it was supposed to thunder storm on Saturday and I had 30-40 people coming to my house for a cook-out/ pool party!!! Luckily, the weather held out until Saturday night, then we had a little bit of thunder and that was it.


Sunday we took my father out to dinner for his birthday. We went to one of my favorite restaurants. The food was not as good as it usually is, but the company was. Here is my nephew with Dan's glasses on, since he needed them since he was doing something "scientific" amd asked him if he could use them. Too cute!!!

But the evening was about celebrating my dad's birthday and that we did, with my parents, my husband, my son, my brother and his wife, Ruth and my nephew Sam!! Great time, even if we didn't have the best meal!

Today I am not feeling my best. Had to leave work early and I am only posting this because I thought the picture of my nephew was just too darn cute!!!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

Sorry you are not feeling well :(
Weekends sure can take it out of you. Warm up some tea and feel better :0)