Thursday, June 21, 2007

home, home on the shore

I love living near the beach. Believe me it wasn't where I wanted to live. I wanted to live way out in the country, but Dan really wanted to live on the shore. And when we both fell in love with this old house we figured this was where we were meant to be, but since we have been here I have learned to appreciate the shoreline more and more. Like the fact that there is almost always a breeze here and that helps a lot in these humid New England summers...and being able to go to the beach whenever we want. Like last night after dinner for our walk we decided that the beach would be nice.


The sun setting
some boats
New London Ledge Light
and my haul of sea glass from the night!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

You are so lucky :0) We are close to the water but someday I'm hoping to actually live on the water. I'm convinced it is nearly impossible to be stressed when looking at water. Someday.... :0)