Thursday, May 03, 2007



May is here!! Yea! Mother's Day... my birthday... real Spring!!! Warm weather... cooking out... driving with the top off more...longer days...I love May! I love the fall, too. But May brings the blooming of lots of things around here. The tulips have starting blooming as well as my new Weeping Cherry tree that my guys gave me last year and it was just out of bloom when it arrived here, so this is the first time I have had a chance to see it in bloom. I love it!!! This weekend is going to be a gardening weekend for sure. I need to do some cleaning of those beds and there are some spots that need more mulch. And weeding!!! Why do only the weeds grow in the winter??? So that is the plan! And maybe a trip to the Garden Center for some annuals...it's never too early to get those hanging baskets going...and I have put my request for Mother's Day in...pink climbing rose bushes to plant against the porch! That will be a sight! As well as helping to cover the mess the old owners made of the side of the porch. But with a nice trellis and a few pretty pink blooming climbers it will be well hidden! Pictures of that project as it progresses!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.