Saturday, May 05, 2007

Look at the tulips lined up like little soldiers! They are so cute! So much work is needed on the gardens this weekend. I will try and take some before and after shots. Still trying to get caught up on the never ending laundry!!! But at least the day is bright and sunny and warm so I can make use of the clothesline!! Went out to dinner last night with my sweetie while our baby was at the movies with his friends. A taste of when we become empty nesters! Well, I am off to get some chores done and get to those gardens....more to come later.

p.s. If you want to leave a comment...leave your name...so I know who you are!


1 comment:

tracyellen said...

I love those tulips! They make me think of Spring and make me so happy.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, but I'm sorry that you have to suffer with migraines. They're awful, aren't they? I've had them for almost 10 years and I'm still struggling with which medicine works best for me...

-Tracy