Monday, May 21, 2007

How do you spell AWESOME?

I spell it "surprise birthday party". It was a blast. I was shocked and surprised and had a great time with family and friends. Dan really pulled one over on me!!!

A few months back I sent my mom this picture and asked her if she could make me one.I thought we would go out and pick out the fabric and we would make it together. I never heard anything more about it and so I thought it would be a next Easter project, that she was just too busy to get to this...until I unwrapped this at my surprise party:

OMGosh was I surprised and excited to see my carrot runner, so perfect. She did it, and she kept it as a surprise and it was an awesome one. I wish it was Easter all over again just so I could display this table runner!!! Oh heck, I am displaying it right now, and I don't care that it is the middle of May!!!

I had a great time with my family and friends and it was all thanks to this man!!!

Thanks honey!!!! It was great and you did surprise me afterall!!


No comments: