Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Can you see the difference???

This is a picture I took with my Sony Cybershot:



And this is with my Nikon D40 with the wide angle setting from the same place:

Granted the light in on in the second one and the table setting is different, but that is not the real difference. The real difference is that you get a real sence of the whole room instead of the feeling of a tunnel like the first one. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Sony for point and click pictures that don't have any special needs (wide angle, close up, stop action) but I am really loving my Nikon. It really does take great pictures! Now if I can just get better subjects other than my house!!!! And the residents of this house have requested that I stop taking their pictures! I don't understand what the problem is there! LOL! I think I may need to start hunting for new subjects!

No comments: