Thursday, May 31, 2007

Buh bye May....

Wow, May is over...the time is going so fast. The vegetable garden is almost all planted, I just need to get the peppers in...and that will be done this Saturday, and then I just need a few more herb plants and I am done!!! Summer will be in full swing shortly. The pool is open and the grill has been going. And I have to start planning our annual big summer bar-b-q! We have a huge summer party at our home to celebrate Dan's birthday at the end of July and all our family and friends come over and spend the day swimming, eating and chatting. It is a huge event that we host and each year it gets bigger and bigger. I can hardly wait... So much to do before then. We need to finish building our back steps off our porch, move the stairs off the pool deck and run electrcity out to the gazebo (and get some furniture in there!!!). But we are getting there. The to-do list never seems to get smaller, tho, does it? Well, I am off to get some laundry done, that is another job that never seems to caught up on, huh!?! Oh well, at least it was a short week at work so that the weekend is here quick!!!

No comments: