Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are you lost?

Ok, can we just be honest for a second...there really are no answers, are there? The writers have no idea what the story is, do they? The more I watch this show, the more confusing it becomes, and the more convoluted it is. Now were are having future flashes??? Does that mean that they do get rescued from the island? Or is that just a tease??? I hate this show. I want some answers. Like what about Walt! Was he real or just a ghost. And if he wasn't really there on the island, where did he and his dad go? And what about Jacob, who the heck is he? And where do the "others" get their food and items that were in their homes from, did the submarine go shopping for them? It just keeps twisting and turning, this story, and I want to start getting some answers!!!

1 comment:

tracyellen said...

I didn't know you were a fan of Lost - we're addicted! The season finale was great, but only confused me more. I have the same questions as you. Who was in the casket that Jack went to see in the flash forward? Who was Naomi? Is Locke turning into an "other"?

Next season doesn't begin until 2008! I'm not sure I can wait that long...