Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My thoughts and prayers...

What else can I say? This is such a tragedy and sparks all kinds of feelings in me. I have a college age child and another on the way there and security always concerns me. What could have been done to keep those kids safer? And from one of their own!? It is a very, very sad thing and I feel for all those affected by what happened. Especially those parents. It is just not natural for a parent to bury a child, it just isn't normal, it isn't right! There hasn't been a lot of questions from my kids on this tragedy yet, but I do think once it really sinks in there will be lots of talk...especially Matt. He feels things so deeply!!! But since he is on vacation this week his only concern is getting to jam with his band! I will keep all those who were affected by this madman in my thoughts and prayers...keep holding on!!

1 comment:

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.