Monday, April 09, 2007

Did you see what came in the mail today???

Can you see what they say? No? Hum, let me see if I can give you a clue. I turned my kids on to rock and roll and now my son has a new appreciation for my 70's rock bands....


Never thought I would see the day when I share CD's (never thought I would see the day when I refered to my music as CD's and not ALBUMS!!!!) with my kids, but I do, so I heard these guys were coming to town and I HAD to get tickets and take my son...they are one of my all time favorite rock bands! LOve them still!!! Still don't know...I'll give you a better clue

YES THOSE ARE RUSH TICKETS!!!! Thanks for asking. It's been a while since I've been to a real rock concert. I took Krista to see Backstreet Boys when she was in Middle school and have seen some bands from the 70's like America in the past few years...but Rock 'n Roll...it's been a while! So, Matthew and I are going to see RUSH!!! Can't hardly wait till July!




No comments: