Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sweetness

I've been feeling down. Stress. Trying to juggle working a full time job outside the house and the full time one that comes with family and it's starting to get me stressed. I don't feel like I am able to give 100% to either one and that makes me feel bad. I love taking care of my family. It is what I have wanted to do all my life. I never really wanted a fancy career, just a loving husband and kids. I have that now, and I appreciate what I have so very much. I am a lucky woman and I know it. My husband trys to make me feel loved and appreciated and I want him to know that I do appreciate his sweet gestures and attempts to make me feel better when I am down. I love you honey, and you are a silly, silly man, but I love what you tried to do waiting at the weigh station for me. Thanks for getting me!!!! I love you with all my heart!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.