Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



I know, it's not birthday cake. Well, I don't do birthday cake. Ever since I was a little girl I have had lemon meringue pie for my birthdays. And since my mother is busy today and cannot make me one (She makes the absolute best lemon meringue pie!!!) I decided to get one for myself. Ok, so it's just a picture of one, but since I cannot make pie crust to save my life, this is the best I can do and better have a picture of one that looks a delicious as the one my mom makes than attempt to make one or worse yet, to (dare I say it) buy one and be disappointed. So this is my birthday lemon meringue pie!!!!

2 comments:

Belle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

Marie,
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. May babies are the best and brightest. Hope you have a wonderful day and many more.