Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Before and after




This is my diningroom before the new ceiling light fixture and new country curtains I made and after. I love the way it looks now. Before the curtains were too light and gave no character to the room, not to mention there was no real light in the room with only 2 small wall fixtures in it. Now, the room feels so warm and cozy and the curtains finish off the windows so nicely. I loved the curtains so much I made new curtains for the kitchen as well as the bedrooms and the upstairs hallway!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Marie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your house looks very cool. I love the charm of an antique home. The curtains look great!

Bonnie said...

your dining room reminds me of my kitchen and family room...same color on the walls. i love that color. wish i could sew. nice windows with deep sills.