Thursday, March 23, 2006

And the re-do is almost done. Except for tiling the backsplash which I am waiting to do until I replace the countertops and pulling up the floor and re-finishing the hardwood floor underneath, I am nearly finished. Didn't Dan do a great job installing the micro/hood?! I am thrilled with the outcome. I love the wall color and the hardware on the cabinets looks awesome with the antique white color now! We are replacing the kitchen door with a new super energy efficient one with a new screen door that will not make that annoying banging sound every time it is opened! Oh, the joys of owning an "antique" house!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

oh, my gosh, your house is charming. i know this is my third comment. i promise i'm not a stalker. lol

restoration hardware said...

I really like your blog, I have been restoring my house for over two years now and it is really hard to find good restoration hardware. I have found some good information about restoration hardware at www.restoration.com/index.html hope that helps others.

restoration hardware said...

I really like your blog, I have been restoring my house for over two years now and it is really hard to find good restoration hardware. I have found some good information about restoration hardware at www.restoration.com/index.html hope that helps others.