Monday, December 12, 2005

Ok, so we survived Matthew's 15th birthday party on Saturday (even though I can hardly believe my "baby" is 15 already). So Sunday we planned to go pick out our family Christmas tree. So we all loaded in the truck and went to the tree farm... the kids were less than thrilled to be hiking around the woods to find just the right tree and were far more interested in throwing snowballs at each other (and us!). But finally we found just the right tree!!! Do you think they could smile?!

They were really ready to go home, but I wanted to stop for one more family picture before we left the tree farm (probably because I knew this would most likely be the last year we all would go for the tradition of picking out the family tree, I have a feeling it will be left up to just Dan and I to do this in the future!!)
And it took them about all of 15 minutes each to put all their ornaments on the tree! But it is done now, and that in itself is an accomplishment!!!


No comments: