Monday, December 05, 2005

My new houseguest.....


This is our new houseguest!!! He arrived over the weekend with our first snowfall. He is quite large, isn't he? My husband, Dan, has been sneaking snowmen into my collection for years now. They just appear with the rest of the collection like they were always there. Except for this guy. He was too large to sneak in anywhere. He was sitting here at my dining room table Saturday morning like he was always part of the family. And just as he arrived, Sunday morning we were blanketed with our first snowfall. It was beautiful. I adore the snow...hence my love of snowmen...and so my new houseguest has a prize seat at the table. That is until we need it for a family dinner and then that seat belongs to Papa...sorry Buster!!!

1 comment:

Piece of Work said...

HI Marie. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. That snowman is hilarious!