Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....at least in a small part of the house


Over the years we have been together my husband has surprised me with several snowmen. I just love snowmen!!! I had sooo many snowmen ornaments that I was able to have this skinny primitive tree in my dining room with just snowmen ornaments on it. Notice my snowman angel on the top? I have literally filled every branch of this tree with a snowman! But I love it. Last year he bought me these tiny icicle lights and they go perfect on this skinny tree. Now, my dining room is just about ready to celebrate the holidays. Just need to add my window candles and some greenery and I'm done in here!!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!! Now if we could just have some nice weather...maybe a flurry or two. It's time to get the bird feeders out to feed our feathered friends...I love to bird watch in the winter. The colors of their feathers looks so vibrant!!!

No comments: